Adromischus cristatus “Key Lime Pie”
Price: $5.00Sku: 0850253
With its undulating leaf tips, the "delicious," crinkled pale-green succulent treat known as key lime pie adds interest to any arrangement. Its loose rosette of fuzzy, plump leaves contrasts nicely with rose-shaped succulents such as aeoniums and graptopetalums, as well as sedums and anacampseros. The flowers of Adromischus cristatus appear on long stems and are tubular and whitish with reddish markings. Excellent for a brightly lit atrium or windowsill as well as in rock gardens in temperate environments.
- Recommended pairings: Graptopetalum paraguayense, Sedum rubrotinctum 'Aurora'
- Bloom time: Spring
- Size: Up to 4-6 inches tall and 1-2 feet wide
- Plant in porous soil with excellent drainage
- Bright light with ample airflow
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch
- Hardiness: USDA Zone 9b (25-30° F)
Part of what makes succulents so fascinating are the myriad ways they express themselves throughout the year, depending on light, season, temperature, soil, and hydration. For those and other reasons, the plants you receive may not look exactly as they appear on our website.